Step by step, 10 best method to search such used machines
1. Business contacts – Starting with your business contacts is the best method. They will share you experience and contacts together.
2. Google- Once you have some information, the next step is Google. Simply make a list of marketplaces available for the same. Save all this marketplace to your bookmark
3. Machineseeker – European marketplace covering mostly European machines for sale.
4. Machinio – American marketplace covering mostly Europe and USA based machines for sale
5. Machinetools.com- An American marketplace covering mostly USA and Indian based machines for sale.
6. Zatpatmachines – An Indian start-up, covering mostly Indian and European machines for sale in Metal & Plastic processing segment. It gives you facility to select all market data under their Smart Buyer Section.
7. Gindumac.com – Professional German marketplace , selling machines online.
8. Facebook – Many machines dealers are available at FB now.
9. Vendaxo.com – Indian company covering many kinds of machines.
10. Getmymachines.com- Indian company for B2B industry of India.
Apart from these also there are many other local portals and one has to store all data properly at one place and then filter the machines based on the factors.
Buying used machines can give any industrial company a great benefit if buying approach is professional.
Once you tried your level best to find your best used machines from your personal and business contacts then you go for google